The ICT/Engineering Department of Industrial Training Centre offers Diploma and Certificate Programs in ICT and Engineering disciplines. Study periods are divided in terms and semesters depending on the Programme and the duration for each Programme is two years.
Students cover both theoretical and practical concepts. The programs consist of lectures, tutorials, demonstrations, laboratory practical*, student projects*, internship/industrial training*, and study visits/field tours*. Internship/industrial training which cater for on-job training to increase employability for students to become job ready and get best placements in industry.
- Diploma in Computer Systems Engineering (DCSE) – TEVETA
- Certificate in Computer Systems Engineering (CCSE) – TEVETA
- Craft Certificate in Electronics and Telecommunications – TEVETA
- Craft Certificate in Electrical Technology – TEVETA
- Craft Certificate in Automotive Electrical Technology – TEVETA
- Craft Certificate in Mechanical Technology – TEVETA
- Technician Certificate in Motor Vehicle Engineering – City and Guilds
- Diploma in Motor Vehicle Engineering – City and Guilds